Liberty Care and Support
As a retirement living provider, personal care and support forms an integral part of our offering; and will be available 24-hours a day, 7-days a week from a trained, on-site team registered with the Care Inspectorate.
We tailor our care options to meet individuals specific needs, and ensure they are flexible to adapt as those needs change.
For example, if you enjoy a relaxing soak in the bath but have a concern over getting in and out, the assisted bathroom can provide a safer and more comfortable experience.
Our personal care service offers assistance with:
- Getting up and retiring
- Washing, bathing and maintaining personal appearance
- Preparing meals and drinks
- Attending medical or other appointments
- Taking part in social and leisure activities
- Medication management
- Short term care during illness or recuperation
Our domestic services are tailored to your individual need and delivered by our on-site team. We are able to offer the following services:
- Laundry & ironing
- Handyman & odd jobs
- Preparing meals
- Helping with bills and paperwork
- Facilitating contact with social networks
- IT advice and support
- Escorting to and from appointments
- Personal Trainer