Liberty Chapelton Information Day
Thank you to everyone who attended our Information Day. For those who attended, and for those who would have liked to but weren't able, please find below a link to our information presentation as shown on the day:
By now, you may already have some idea of just how extraordinary retirement living at Liberty Chapelton can be, and what makes this idyllic retirement village so special.
However, we also appreciate that planning for your retirement is not a decision to take lightly, and are certain that you will have further questions.
That's why on October 31st 2017 we will be holding an exclusive information day at Macdonald Norwood Hall Hotel, Garthdee Road, Aberdeen, AB15 9FX. At this event, you'll be able to get further details on almost every aspect of living at Chapelton.
At our info day you will be able to find out about:
- The Liberty Lifestyle - Hear more about the unique qualities of Liberty Retirement Village and what makes it such a special place to live
- The wider area - Find out more about the local area of Chapelton and the surrounding areas
- Property - Take a closer look at individual property plans and pick up a full sales brochure
- Pricing - Get an accurate picture of property and service charges
- Moving in - Find out how our free "hassle-free move" service can make light work of moving home
- Care and support - Discover more about our care options and professional support services
Ask the experts, face-to-face
If you have any specific questions or concerns, our team will also be on hand during the day to discuss these with you.
Join us for brunch or afternoon tea
For your convenience, our information day will be split into two sessions: morning (9:00am - 12:30pm) or afternoon (2:00pm - 5:30pm). During each session we will be serving light refreshments. So you can look forward to a brunch in the morning, or afternoon tea later in the day.