Liberty Retirement Living is seeking to buy land and consider joint ventures for new retirement developments throughout the UK, in order to meet our aim of becoming a market leader in the provision of aspirational housing, lifestyle and care services for older people.
We are looking to develop mid- to upper-market retirement schemes which offer contemporary accommodation in tranquil environments with a range of on-site leisure, support, care and lifestyle services. These will be supported by the wider proposition in Places for People.
We aim to promote companionship, meaningful activity and self- determination through innovation, community, empowerment and passion.
What we are looking for
- Between one and ten acres of developable area
- Capable of taking building of a minimum of 80 residential units or 45,000 square feet over three storeys
- Parking minimum 50%
- Population of 15,000 in or on the edge of city centres/towns
- Urban and suburban
- Proximity to a main road, with regular bus/train service and close to local facilities (within 10 minute walk)
- Part of a larger development – mixed use or residential
- Good availability of professional care / ancillary staff
- With or without planning permission
Key Priority Locations
- St Andrews
- North West – Altrincham, Chester, Macclesfield, Nantwich and Prestwich
- West Midlands – Coventry, Solihull, Stourbridge and Sutton Coldfield
- South West – Bath, Exmouth, Gloucester, Poole and Swanage
- South East – all regions
- Eastern – all regions
- Central London
- Greater London
- And any other desirable locations around the UK
If you would like to discuss an opportunity, please contact us here.